Awards on WordPress play an important role in binding all the bloggers here and helping each one of us to discover great blogs in fun ways. I was nominated by Prakash B. Hegade for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award this evening. He has some great creative writings from different genres in his kitty. Do check out his blog Its PH for some profound posts.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
- Which one suits you best? Yo! or Yo Yo!! ?
It’s not something I would think about. But let’s just go with Yo!
- Are you a yayy person or whatever person?
Believe in the philisophy of “This too, shall pass.” So it’ll be ‘Whatever’ most of the times.
- What is your idea of a flop movie?
A movie that has not provoked any thoughts in my mind is a Flop Show for me.
- Bike or car?
Don’t know how to ride a bike till date. *YES, you can laugh* So I’ll go with Car. And also, car is safer than bike.
- Sunny evening, five best friends and what?
And nothing else. Because you enjoy every fucking time with your friends, whatever you do.
- “Game of Thrones”. Yes or No?
It’s been all over the social media after season finale episode. But it’s a NO for me.
- You and your only best friend. Walk or movie or other?
Probably sit in the park and discuss life, nature,about The Almighty and everything else.
- Chess or carrom?
I don’t enjoy using my mind in games, so it’ll be Carom for sure.
- How good chef are you?
I enjoy cooking a lot. There are so many things to play with. And I’ll end up making toothsome dishes most of the times so I’ll say a Good Chef *may be*.
- Short and crisp or long and descriptive?
Depends entirely on the topic. On the other hand, it’s far more difficult to communicate feelings with less words, so may be Short & Crisp.
Questions for the Nominees:
- You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that?
- Did blogging improve your life in any way?
- You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do?
- Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading?
- An idea of a perfect life?
- You can travel back in time, what year you would choose and why?
- Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why?
- Is there life elsewhere in universe?
- You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan?
- One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation?
The nominees are:
The award is only to appreciate amazing talent on WordPress and to spread love in this ever-increasing community. You may well want to decline the award and promote the brotherhood at your own convenience.